To begin with, personalized street signs are awesome for both indoor and outdoor spaces. You can customize your street signs through companies that make custom signs from engineer-grade or top-level aluminum. It contains custom white lettering and reflective green vinyl. You can add any street or road name you want.
- You can customize the stellar street signs for sale to your individual needs. There are firms that provide 50% discounts on the original price for a limited period of time. The heavy-duty aluminum means supreme quality and hold.
- The reflective and durable vinyl makes sure you can customize your street name onto the sign’s surface.
- The custom street signs have single sides. They are ideal for installation in she-sheds, man caves, bedrooms, roadsides, and any other personalized spaces or private properties.
- The common measurements are 6*18 inches. They have holes on the right and left sides, enabling easy and seamless hanging.
The companies provide a range of street sign templates, which include court, street, drive, place, and way.
The most prominent types
The Flat Bed street signs are the most common types of personalized street signs. The companies manufacture double-edge signs from .080” aluminum.
- The lamination entails retro-reflective and sturdy sheeting. It adheres to MUTCD standards. You can add mounting holes to signs but you don’t need them for installation with typical street name brackets.
- The common types of Flat Bed Signs are the ones with optional prefix and suffix, the ones with street number and suffix, signs with image upload, signs with a street number and image upload, flatbed signs with directional arrow, ones with dual lines of text, and those with dead-end street name and no outlet street names.
- You also have the extruded blade street signs that are stronger and sturdier than the Flat Bed varieties. These street signs comply with MUTCD and have the same thickness.
- The bottom edges and the extruded top have .230” thickness. You need to mount these signs with a sign bracket for the street name.
- Another type is the Novelty Street Signs. They are not meant for official use. These signs are one-sided and non-reflective. They are ideal for homes, offices, and auxiliary wall-mounted environments or settings.
- They thrive on digital printing. You print them on .063” aluminum (rust-free). The thickness permits you to print the text and images directly on the sign.
The order process
Ordering the custom street signs is simple. You can do everything from the comfort of your office or home. The online ordering interface needs to be great.
- You need to choose the style for purchasing custom street signs. The companies offer extruded and flat styles. Due to the double-sided characteristics, you don’t need to buy extra signs for locations that require visibility from each direction.
- You need to choose proper colors and size. Green and white borders render a classic look, while the brown and white combination with red is wonderful for signage on estate properties and private roads.
The right input text is also very important. Make sure you add a proper prefix, suffix, and the right positioning. Accuracy is paramount in a custom sign.