The primary objective of an acoustic panel is to increase speech and audio intelligibility by controlling unwanted reverberation and echo through absorption.
Acousticpanels.co.uk offers a wide range of high-quality Acoustic Panels for your convenience.
Acoustic Panels Core Benefits
The perfect sound absorption is a noise reduction coefficient (NRC) of 1.0 at 1.0 which means that 100% of the sound is being absorbed by the acoustic product and no sound is being reflected into the room However perfection is seldom achieved or even required.
As a starter for 10, for effective sound control in normal indoor environments we recommend covering at least 15-20% of a room’s wall space with our acoustic wall panels for effective sound control, or 30 to 45% in more problem areas.
If you don’t have the space to fit the volume of Acoustic Wall Panels needed i.e., glass walls, large number of windows and doors, you need may need to incorporate acoustic solutions such as Acoustic ceiling baffles, Suspended rafts, and or Acoustic screens.
You can pay for an acoustic survey to be undertaken by an acoustic engineer. This approach is recommended if Health & Safety or legislation is an issue, but it is not required if your ambition is to improve comfort and performance.
It may also be worth looking at covering glass walls with open screens and walls with creative acoustic dividers and screens.
Acoustic Panels – Key features
- Our range of Acoustic Panels, Echo, Alpha and Absorb stop unwanted noise by reducing echo and reverberation. This in turn increases speech intelligibility and helps to lower overall noise levels.
- Low maintenance and robust fibre free products.
- Many products in the Acoustic Panels range are manufactured using recycled materials.
- Buy online direct from the UK manufacturer to ensure best value for money.
- Our Acoustic Panels are a perfect solution to any unwanted noise problems in Offices, Classrooms, Studios, Home theatres, Gymnasiums, Community centres, Home offices, Places of Worship, and more.
- Solid colours or Fabric wrapped (over 130 different fabric options) ensures a perfect interior design solution is available.
- A variety of standard shapes and sizes are available with print options, for all our Acoustic Panel range.
- Easy DIY installs with online and telephone support if required.
Alpha Fabrix is a 100% recyclable PET acoustic sheet fabric wrapped in a wide range of industry leading fabrics.
Fabrix panels are available in a maximum size of 1225mm x 2800mm x 24mm allowing for floor to ceiling coverage without the need for joints commonly found when using 1220mm x 2440mm panels. Select a fabric to match your office furniture and or brand to help improve user creativity and corporate image. We have identified the perfect density that offers a great balance between acoustic performance and ease of installation.
Alpha wall cladding is an ultraversatile acoustic product used to manufacture a wide range of acoustic wall solutions.
Alpha Panels have been manufactured using 65% post-consumer recycled fibres and is 100% recyclable. The recycled PET fibres are prominently sourced from bottles and other recyclable PET consumables. We manufacture Alpha sheets in 14 colours and thicknesses of 12/24mm, all stocked and converted in our midlands based factory. Alpha Wall Cladding is a perfect solution when bonding over hard substrates to create a unique acoustic wall cover.