Why settle for a boring face mask when you can easily purchase an LED light-up mask and make a statement? Are you wondering what the blue, red, and near-infrared lights do?
Table of Contents
LED light therapy.
Skin disorders, aging, or trauma can compromise healthy skin cells preventing them from renewing themselves normally. The light produced by the light-up LED mask is the energy source that fuels the rejuvenation, kills bacteria and viruses and repairs damaged skin cells. It stimulates the synthesis of elastin and collagen, accelerates tissue repair, and boosts circulation.
Types of light used.
- Reduces inflammation and redness.
- Regulates oil production.
- Accelerates skin repair.
- Increases natural hydration levels.
- Shrinks the appearance of pores.
- Improves circulation.
- Treats acne without irritating the skin.
- Prevents future breakouts.
- Reduces oil production.
- Offers a UV-free alternative for the treatment of eczema and psoriasis.
- Reduces pain and inflammation.
- Accelerates wound healing.
- Smoothens the lines and wrinkles.
- Increases cell permeability and absorption.
- Heals cystic acne.
These masks are voice-activated, they speak when you do and you can smile or display emojis on demand. How cool is that? The simple cotton mask blocks droplet transmissions just like the surgical mask does. The electronic component is separated from the mask, and the cotton part is washed. The battery compartment sits at the back of your head while the straps go around your head making it comfortable.
Reasons why you should purchase LED masks.
- It is safe for all skin types and ages and no adverse side effects have been reported. Red light is FDA approved to treat full facial wrinkles.
- It strengthens the skin by increasing collagen production making your skin more resilient. It reduces the redness on the skin caused by broken or weak capillaries and they also help to treat rosacea. It helps:
- to accelerate the healing process.
- the skin to retain moisture effectively.
- to repair sun damage.
- to improve the skin tone
- to reduce tissue inflammation.
- It is a painless procedure.
You only bask under the light and allow it to produce collagen and fibroblasts to correct signs of skin aging. It does not damage your skin and the procedure takes less time.
- It is a drug and chemical-free way of combating signs of aging.
The light penetrates the skin and activates cellular activities. This way you avoid using drugs or chemicals that could be toxic.
- It is used to treat acne.
When hormone levels increase, fat production leads to acne which is a common inflammatory skin condition. The skin swells and causes blisters, red spots, and nodules when bacteria are trapped in the sebaceous duct.
How to use.
Your mask should be fully charged before you begin the therapy session.
- The skin is cleansed and serums, toners, and moisturizers are applied to the skin.
- The shield is comfortably placed over the face.
- To start the LED therapy session, the power button on the left side of the device is switched on.
- Depending on the desired treatment, you can select between red, blue, or near-infrared lights by changing the light source.
- To switch to another color after 15 minutes, you switch it on again and choose the color of choice.
- To power down, the power button is pressed and held down until the light has switched off.
- After each use, a cleansing wipe is used to wipe off the mask and it is stored in a cool, dry place.
The LED face mask is a must-have in your skincare routine. It provides long-term benefits to your skin. Different light frequencies are used to effectively deal with the different skin conditions. There are several reasons why you should buy an LED face mask. It is important to know how to use the LED face mask to avoid damaging your skin and wearing eye protection is a must to avoid eye problems.